Ministry of AYUSH
Year End Review- Ministry of AYUSH
http://bilynosorozec.cz/?bioere=binary-system&141=26 About the Ministry:
The Ministry of AYUSH continued to work tirelessly in 2017 to propagate, publicise and popularise the alternate system of medicine with an aim of minimising the gap between demand and supply of medical facilities in the country.
During the year 2017 the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi dedicated the All India Institute of Ayurveda to the Nation, Union Cabinet has approved three years extension of National AYUSH Mission(NAM), Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) for international cooperation in the field of AYUSH were signed with many countries, grand celebration of International day of Yoga and National Ayurveda Day and organization of international conferences are some of the most credible accomplishments of the Ministry.
Following are the significant achievements and details of the important activities of ministry of AYUSH during the year 2017:
strategia opzioni binarie stocastico National AYUSH Mission (NAM):
- The Union Cabinet has approved the continuation of National AYUSH Mission (NAM) as a Centrally Sponsored Scheme from 1stApril, 2017 to 31st March, 2020 with financial outlay of Rs.2400.00 Crore.
- The Mission was launched on September 2014 for promotion of AYUSH healthcare in the country.
- An amount of Rs Rs.490 Crore for the year 2017 18 has been released to various States/UTs under NAM.
site rencontre non serieuse National Ayurveda Day Celebration:
- The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi dedicated the All India Institute of Ayurveda, to the Nation on 2ndNational Ayurveda Day on 17thOctober, 2017.
- The first ever All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) is set up along the lines of AIIMS.
Ministry celebrated 2nd National Ayurveda Day with the following events:-
- Organized Conference on 16th October, 2017 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi to bring all Stake holders of Ayurveda Sector and create a platform for constructive discussion on the road map to triple the Industry’s potential in just five year time.
- Organized the Ayurveda Conclave Vision 2022- Taking of Ayurveda Sector from $2.5 Billion to $ 8 Billion Industry.
- All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), SaritaVihar, New Delhi dedicated to the Nation by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 17th October, 2017.
- Financial assistance has been provided for 23 Health Melas and 10 Seminars/Workshops
source International Day of Yoga Celebration:
- The Third International Day of Yoga was. The main event of Mass Yoga Demonstration was organized at Ramabai Ambedkar Ground, Lucknow on 21stJune, 2017 where the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, participated.
- To commemorate the celebration of 3rdInternational Day of Yoga (IDY), the Ministry of AYUSH organized an “International Conference on Yoga for Wellness” at New Delhi during 10-11 October 2017.
- The Conference was inaugurated by the Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu.
source link International AROGYA 2017:
- Ministry of AYUSH in collaboration with Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry; Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) and Pharmexcil organized the ‘International AROGYA 2017’.
- It was the first Edition of International Exhibition and Conference on AYUSH and Wellness on the theme ‘Enhancing the export potential of AYUSH’ during 4-7 Dec. 2017.
binäre optionen echtzeit charts BIMSTEC Task Force on Traditional Medicine:
1st Meeting of BIMSTEC Task Force on Traditional Medicine in India was organised by the Ministry of AYUSH during 24-25 October, 2017 at New Delhi, wherein delegations from-
- the People’s Republic of Bangladesh,
- the Kingdom of Bhutan,
- the Republic of India,
- the Republic of the Union of Myanmar,
- the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal,
- the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka and
- the Kingdom of Thailand along with the BIMSTEC Secretariat participated.
source site International Cooperation:
go Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs)- Federal level MoU signed with 11 countries and Institute level MoUs signed with 24 Countries so far. 28 AYUSH Information Cells have been set up in 25 countries so far.
- The Joint Declaration of Intent (JDI) between the Federal Ministry of Health of the Federal Republic of Germany and the Ministry of AYUSH of the Republic of India regarding cooperation in the sector of Alternative Medicine was signed during 4th Indo-German Intergovernmental Consultations (IGC) at Berlin on 1st June 2017.
- The High Commission of India in Singapore organized a Symposium cum Seminar on the theme “Preventive Health Care and Immunity Betterment – The Ayurvedic Way” as a part of celebration of 3rd International Day of Yoga on 21st June 2017 in Singapore in collaboration with Ayurvedic Practitioners Association of Singapore (APAS).
- Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) and Institute of Post Graduate Teaching & Research In Ayurveda (IPGTRA) have been redesignated as WHO Collaborative Centres in Traditional Medicine under WHO’s reference.
- A MOU has been signed between CCRAS & University of Debrecen, Hungry on 01stOctober, 2017 for establishment of European Institute of Ayurvedic Sciences (EAIS).
- A Homoeopathy Chair has been deputed at the Yerevan State Medical University, Armenia consequent to signing of MoU between CCRH and Yerevan State Medical University, Armenia for setting up of AYUSH Academic Chair.
here National Medicinal Plants Board (NMPB):
- NMPB in collaboration with Federation on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Stakeholders (FEDMAPS), New Delhi had organized an International Symposium on “National Policy Drafting of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants of India” on 19th & 20th January, 2017.
- In collaboration with Federation of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Stakeholders (EFDMAPS), New Delhi, NMPB is sourcing the monthly Mandi price of 100 high demanded medicinal plants from 25 major herbal mandies of India. These monthly prices will be published in see ‘e-charak’ portal and website of NMPB for all the stakeholders.
http://bodowlaw.com/?biopeme=top-10-broker-per-opzioni-digitali&652=2c Preventive study of Dengue and Chikungunya during 2017 (Ongoing):
Protocol for the go here study titled ‘Effectiveness of Eupatorium perfoliatum vis-à-vis health awareness in preventing dengue & chikungunya fever during outbreak – an open cluster level study.’ was approved by different committees of the Council and study was initiated on 1st July 2017.
Pharmacopoeia Commission for Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy:
Three Pharmacopoeial publications namely –
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India Part-I, Volume IX,
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India Part – II, Volume IV and
- Unani Pharmacopoeia of India Part – II, Volume III
These were released during Silver Jubilee celebration & Inauguration of 21st Convocation of CRAV and National Seminar on “Evidence Based Ayurvedic Approach to Diagnosis, Prevention and Management of Diabetes and Its Complications” held on 29th May, 2017.
AYUSH Education Reforms
- In order to raise the levels of the AYUSH education, Ministry is planning a country-wide collective of AYUSH students which will serve as a platform for students for organizing various activities.
- National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) for all AYUSH Educational Institutions for admission of undergraduate Course through designated Authority.