Indian Constitution: historical underpinnings, evolution, features, amendments, significant provisions and basic structure.
- Functions and responsibilities of the Union and the States, issues and challenges pertaining to the federal structure, devolution of powers and finances up to local levels and challenges therein.
- Separation of powers between various organs.
(Reference materials: For Basics: NCERT Class XI – India Constitution at Work, D DBasu: Introduction to the Constitution of India,SubashKashyap: Our Political System, ARC and Punchhi Commission Reports)
- Dispute redressal mechanisms and institutions.
(Reference Material:2nd ARC 7th report named “ Capacity Building for Conflict Resolution”)
- Comparison of the Indian constitutional scheme with that of other countries.
(Reference Material: Select Constitutions of the world by S. Chand)
- Parliament and State Legislatures- structure, functioning, conduct of business, powers & privileges and issues arising out of these.
- Structure, organization and functioning of the Executive and the Judiciary: Ministries and Departments of the Government; pressure groups and formal/informal associations and their role in the Polity.
(Reference Material:SubhashKashyp’s Our Parliament,D DBasu: Introduction to the Constitution of India, ARC and Puncchi Commission Reports)
- Salient features of the Representation of People’s Act.
(Reference Material: The Representation of People’s Act 1951, its recent amendments, )
- Appointment to various Constitutional posts, powers, functions and responsibilities of various Constitutional Bodies
- Statutory, regulatory and various quasi-judicial bodies
(Reference Material: D DBasu: Introduction to the Constitution of India, Laksmikanth -Indian Polity, ARC and Puncchi Commission Reports)
http://ajm-web-designs.co.uk/cxor/yeast-5872.php Part I: Constitutional Framework
2.Making of the constitution
3.Salient features of the Indian Constitution
4.Preamble to the Constitution
5.Union and its territory
8.Directive principles of state policy
10.Amendment of the constitution
11.Basic structure of the constitution.
How can i make a lot of money fast jetpack joyride Part II: System of Government
funny dating someecards Part III:Central government
20.Central Council of Ministers
get link Part IV:State Government
28.State Council of Ministers
32.Special status of Jammu and Kashmir
33.Special provision for some states
enter site Part V:Local Government
get link Part VI:Union territories and special areas
37.Scheduled and tribal areas
strategia opzioni digitali bollinger Part VII: Constitutional Bodies
39.Union Public service commission
40.State Public service Commission
42.National Commission for SC’s
43. National Commission for ST’s
44.Special officer for Linguistic minorities
45.Comptroller and auditor general of India
46.Attorney General of India.
47.Advocate General of India.
http://www.macfixer.co.uk/?veselowivem=%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-Nadex&ba6=85 Part VIII:Non-Constitutional Bodies
49.National Development Council
50.National Human Rights Commission
51.State Human Rights Commission
52.Central Information Commission
53.State Information Commission
54.Central vigilance Commission
55.Central Bureau of Investigation
56.Lokpal and Lokayuktas
source Part IX:Other Constitutional Dimensions
61.Rights and Liabilities of the Government.
62.Authoritative text of the Constitution in Hindi Language.
63.Special Provision relating to certain classes.
http://ecapguatemala.org.gt/poioe/6310 Part X:Political Dynamics
Part XI:Working of the Constitution
71.National Commission to review the working of the constitution.
Acts and Bills