Ministry Youth Affairs and Sports
Year End Review 2017 – Ministry Youth Affairs and Sports
The major achievements of Department of Sports (Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports) During 2017 are given below:
- get link Training Center for Para Athletes: Sports Minister laid the Foundation Stone at Gandhinagar, Gujarat for the first ever training center dedicated for Para Athletes on 5th February, 2017.
- Nel corso degli ultimi giorni abbiamo visto brevemente quale sia il funzionamento dell’source link: un esempio pratico nel quale abbiamo compreso quali International Boxing Academy: A tripartite Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) involving International Boxing Association (AIBA), Boxing Federation of India (BFI) and Sports Authority of India (SAI) was signed on 1st March 2017 in New Delhi to set up boxing academy at Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium, New Delhi and Rajiv Gandhi Sports Complex, Rohtak.
- source High level committee to resolve the grievances and complaints of women sports persons: The Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports organized a conference on ‘Women and Sports in India’ in New Delhi on the occasion of International Women Day on 8th March, 2017.
- opotion traidin Successful conduct of 22nd Asian Athletic Championship, 2017: India conducted successfully 22nd Asian Athletic Championship, 2017from 06 – 09 July, 2017 at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. India topped in the medal tally by winning 29 medals (12 Gold, 5 Silver, 12 Bronze).
- http://unikeld.nu/?ioweo=forex-samurai-download&e74=d8 Grameen Marathon: Ministry organized the first Grameen Marathon on 6th August for the youth of rural area in Delhi (Nizampur village).
- click Rural Games: The first edition of Rural Games or Grameen Khel Mahotsav was organized between 28th August to 3rd September, 2017 in Nizampur village in Delhi.
- http://highschool.isq.edu.mx/cr45/1679/assets/js/ie/7141 Launch of Sports Talent Search Portal: Sports Talent Search Portal was launched by the Vice President of India Shri M.Venkaiah Naidu at a function at the Indira Gandhi Stadium in New Delhi on 28th August, 2017.
- binary options demo account traderush India Australia Sports Partnership: A five Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) between Government of India and Government of Australia were signed on 10th April, 2017 at New Delhi.
- http://karenwritesromance.com/?bioeier=video-iene-opzioni-binarie&b7f=31 Financial assistance to Abhinav Bindra Foundation Trust: The Ministry has sanctioned Rs. 5 crore to AbhinavBindra Foundation Trust (ABFT) to set up a state-of-the-art high-performance facility.
- click here Stipend of Rs 50,000 per month to the elite athletes: The Ministry has on 15.9.2017 decided to give stipend of Rs 50,000 per month to all the athletes selected under Target Olympic Podium Scheme.
- follow link Revamped Khelo India Programme: The Union Cabinet has approved the revamped Khelo India programme at a cost of Rs.1,756crore for the period 2017-18 to 2019-20.The revamped Khelo India Programme would impact the entire sports ecosystem, including infrastructure, community sports, talent identification, coaching for excellence, competition structure and sports economy.
- http://senslite.com.tw/?alergolog=conto-per-trading-binario&61c=7e Successful conclusion of FIFA U-17 World Cup: The 17th edition of the FIFA Under -17 World Cup was successfully held from 6th to 28 October 2017. First time in history, India hosted such a big international football competition. Twenty Four Teams from across the world participated in the tournament. The Final Match was played between England and Spain at YubabharatiKrirangan Stadium, Salt Lake at Kolkata on 28th October, 2017 in which England won the FIFA U-17 World Cup Champions.
- Mission XI Million: Mission XI Million is a joint programme, of this Ministry, All India Football Federation (AIFF) and Federation International de Football Association (FIFA) to popularise football across the country. Government of India has allocated around Rs. 12.55 crores towards the said programme and an equal amount will be spent by AIFF/ FIFA.
- National Sports University in Manipur: The proposal for setting up of National Sports University in Imphal, Manipur was formally announced by the Finance Minister in his Budget Speech (2014-15) on 10 July 2014. Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) with the Universities of Canberra and Victoria have been signed by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports in April 2017 for the same.
- Olympic Task Force (OTF): An Olympic Task Force (OTF) was set up in January, 2017 to prepare a comprehensive Action Plan for effective preparation of Indian sportspersons in the next three Olympic Games 2020 Tokyo, 2024 & 2028.