http://www.chezlucas.fr/?rtywwew=site-rencontres-africaine&b8c=69 Social Justice and Indian Society Syllabus
Social Justice and Indian Society
- Government policies and interventions for development in various sectors and issues arising out of their design and implementation.
- Development processes and the development industry- the role of NGOs, SHGs, various groups and associations, donors, charities, institutional and other stakeholders. (Social Justice and Indian Society)
(Reference Materials: Press Information Bureau Website, Yojana and Kurukshethra Magazines, Hindu News Paper, Economic and Political Weekly)
- Welfare schemes for vulnerable sections of the population by the Centre and States and the performance of these schemes; mechanisms, laws, institutions and Bodies constituted for the protection and betterment of these vulnerable sections.
- Issues relating to development and management of Social Sector/Services relating to Health, Education, Human Resources.
- Issues relating to poverty and hunger. (Social Justice and Indian Society)
(Reference Materials: Plan Document(12th Five year Plan), CAG Report on Welfare Schemes, Economic Survey, Ministry Websites, Press Information Bureau Website, Yojna Magazine, Hindu News Paper, Economic and Political Weekly) (Social Justice and Indian Society)
http://mhs.se/evenemang/page/7/ Salient features of Indian Society, Diversity of India.
- Role of women and women’s organization, population and associated issues, poverty and developmental issues, urbanization, their problems and their remedies.
- Effects of globalization on Indian society, Social empowerment, communalism, regionalism & secularism.
(Reference: NCERT books on sociology for class 11&12, Indian Society – S.C Dubey)
http://skylinemediainc.com/?pokakal=opcje-binarne-a-hazard&b52=46 Urbanization – problems and remedies
- Child Marriages in IndiaJul 26, 2017
- IFAD report on RemittancesJun 28, 2017
- Mainstream Legal Aid in Rural India through Tele-lawJun 19, 2017
- No provision for individual CASH TRANSFER COMPONENT in BBBPJun 13, 2017
- Chance of newborn survival-India performs worseMay 23, 2017
- Pan-India implementation of Maternity Benefit ProgramMay 22, 2017
- Measures by the Government to curb the menace of online Child Sexual Abuse MaterialMay 17, 2017
- Dalits, Adivasis, Muslims worst off: Indian Exclusion ReportMay 17, 2017
- Fortified foods and malnutritionMay 09, 2017
- Legislation against DopingMay 03, 2017
- Vulnerable tribes lost in a classificationApr 16, 2017
- Labour participation rate of women in India is lowApr 15, 2017
- Smoking causes one in 10 deaths worldwideApr 14, 2017
- MoU between India and the United Nations Entity of Gender Equality and Empowerment of Women (UN-Women)Mar 19, 2017
- FSSAI constitutes panel to identify nutritional gapsFeb 17, 2017
- 22% TV programmes depict tobacco useFeb 14, 2017
- 17.3 lakh new cancer cases by 2020Feb 09, 2017
- National Alliance against online Child sexual abuse and exploitationJan 31, 2017
- Rising income inequality Richest 1% own 58% of total wealthJan 31, 2017
- For Inclusive Growth, India Ranks 60 Out Of 79 Developing Nations WEFJan 28, 2017
Country is a urgent point at all the 3 phases of Civil Service Exam, be it Prelims, Mains or Interview. The pertinence and the essentialness of this subject is valuable notwithstanding when you get into the administration as it is frames a vital piece of the organization. It broadly talks about the different approaches of the administration, about constitution (singular rights, obligations and duties), rights-based issues of the helpless gatherings.
Contrasted with history or topography, hopefuls endeavoring common administrations out of the blue won’t not be very much aware of the complexities of Polity at first. Indian Polity is an absolute necessity read for Civil administrations competitors with a critical number of inquiries found in the exam throughout the years, have been observed to be immediate and backhanded and running from simple to direct on the trouble level. Though inquiries from social equity and administration will be identified with current undertakings themes, for example, welfare plans, government managed savings plans, intercessions as to neediness, wellbeing, instruction and so on.