UPSC Optional Subjects
UPSC Optional Subjects Syllabus, Strategy and Question Papers can be seen by clicking on the respective subject .
UPSC Optional Materials
The decision of selection of the optional paper for IAS exam is an age old dilemma for Civil Services aspirants. As per the latest syllabus, the number of optional subjects to be selected is reduced to one, but aspirants are still confused if they make right choice or not. Though the weightage of the optional paper is only 500 marks out of 2025 marks as per the latest pattern of UPSC Civil Services exam, it is still a deciding factor in the final ranks due to the unpredictability associated with General Studies Papers (1000 marks GS + 250 marks essay) and Interview (275 marks).
- Neetu Singh Direction IAS Geography Optional 2017 Test Series Click here to Download
- Indian Geography Handy Notes From CD DOWNLOAD
- Geography and you January 2017 February 2017 Pdf and Complete 2016 Collection Click Here to Download
- Geography Optional Complete Materials Click here to Download
- Vikas Ranjan Sociology Optional 2017 Test Series Click here to Download
- Haralambos & Holborn Sociology pdf Click here to Download
- Sociology Optional Complete Materials Click here to Download
- Sociology Optional Test Series Click here to Download
- Indian Society by SC Dubey Click here to Download
- Social Problems in India by Ram Ahuja Click here to Download